Things you usually do well (or do regularly) for your job or study
You should say:
i. What are the things
ii. Where you do it
iii. When you do it
Or Describe something you do to help you study or work
You should say:
o What it is
o How you learnt it
o When you do it
o How you feel about this method?
• We all make efforts to work or study well.
• I am a student and I also do certain things so that I can study well.
• One such thing is that I always study on my study table and chair and never on my bed.
• I have seen that when I study on my bed, I fall asleep very soon and all my plans of studying till late night go unfulfilled.
• I can also concentrate better when I study on my study table.
• Secondly, I make it a point to switch off my cell phone when I have to study.
• Cell phone is very distracting and if open Whatsapp, then I start chatting with friends and waste precious time
• Another thing I do is that I shut the door of my room so that my siblings don’t disturb me.
• Sometimes I play some music while studying.
• This kills the background noise
• I also make it a point that my bed is not cluttered and when I hit the bed, I can sleep soundly.
• I usually study at home, so I take all these steps at home.
• I study mostly in the evening for 3-4 hours every day.
• When I have to study seriously, such as near my exams, I take all these steps.
• By taking all these steps I can study better and also sleep better.
Part 3 Follow Up Questions
1. What kinds of jobs need patience?
All jobs need patience. Without patience, things can go wrong and then even more patience is needed, as more time is wasted. So, one can do things better by doing things with patience, and it also saves time.
2. Do you think people need to be patient in their free time?
Yes, of course. The age old adage – Haste makes Waste – has a great meaning even today.
Time is the most precious commodity. So, even free time should be managed well and with patience.
3. Do you think Indian parents should allow their children to do whatever they want to do in free time?
Parents should plan the free time of their children to some extent, especially when children are very small. Even after that parents should keep a watchful eye on them, even if they loosen the reins.
4. What is the routine of people in your country?
It is very difficult to generalise. India is a vast and diverse country. Routine depends on age group, gender and occupation. Mostly people go for work in the morning. They watch TV and spend time with friends and family in the evenings.
5. What are the routine activities that old people and young people in your country do?
Old people go to parks and religious places. Young people go to gyms and hang out with friends.
6. What do you like to do in your spare time?
1 like to do so many things in my free time. Sometimes 1 listen music, sometimes 1 watch TV and sometimes 1 play with my pet dog, Nora.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.