IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Dream (for January – April 2019)
1. How long can you remember your dream when you wake up?
To be honest, I hardly remember anything after I wake up. However, if I do, I think it can last for proximately an hour.
2. Do you like hearing others dream?
Well, I do. I believe dreams somehow reflect what other people are thinking or worrying about. I think this can be a good way to
3. Do you think dream will affect life?
Maybe yes. Good dreams can make we feel positive and bad ones can spoil our mood for several days.
4. Do you often have dream at night?
No, I don’t. I am usually fast asleep every day and only dream when I feel exhausted after a long day at work.
5. Have you had a bad dream before?
Yes, I did. I have some nightmares that I can’t forget even though they happened years ago. They leave me the feeling of insecure whenever I think about them.
6. What was the strangest dream you have had?
Several months ago, I had a weird dream in which I was an alien in another planet, not Earth. It was such a weird dream that made me woke up suddenly.
7. What do you usually dream about?
I usually dream of me traveling to different destinations and meeting new friends around the world. After waking up, I always feel happy and ready to start a new day.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.