1. What form of transport do you usually use? And Why?
I always travel around by my car because I don’t wanna get exposed to the sun and heat outside. Therefore, my appearance is always perfect and the skin on my face won’t dry out or experience sunburn and heat shock.
2. What vehicles (or, what means of transport) do people in your country most often choose to use?
Motorbike, absolutely and I believe if you ask any person in my country this question, you will receive the same answer as mine. Due to traffic congestion and small roads, riding bikes is the fastest choice to get to work or school on time.
3. What will become the most popular means of transportation in your country?
From my perspective, motorbikes will be gradually replaced with subways in the future. Subway systems are under construction at the moment and they are the most feasible remedy to the increases in traffic jams and air pollution nowadays.
4. What do you think about the transport system in your hometown?
My hometown is ABC city which has a terrible traffic situation. Due to the dense population, you are likely to get stuck in traffic jams in rush hours and waste a lot of time getting home. Plus, some people are drunk while driving, which causes many severe accidents on the roads.
5. Would you say transport costs are high in your hometown?
Well, it depends on what means of transportation you are using. If you use public transport such as buses to commute, the fees are quite affordable. There are even some discounts for students and older people. However, when it comes to cars or other high quality transport, you have to pay much higher costs.
6. How has the transport system in your hometown changed in the past few decades?
In my opinion, there are some remarkable advancements in the transport system in my country these days compared to the past. Road safety has increased because the government has imposed stricter punishments such as fines as well as encouraged citizens to use public transportation instead of private vehicles.