1. Do you prefer to be indoors or outdoors?
It really depends on my mood. Sometimes too much socializing outside really stresses me out that I just want to stay at home but I also enjoy hanging out at the same time if I need to relieve stress.
2. Did you like to go outside when you were young?
Yes. I used to spend a lot time going out with my friends in my childhood since I was an extroverted guy at that time.
3. Did you often go over to your friends’ houses when you were young?
I must say that they often invited me to come over their house because most of my friends were too lazy to dress up and drive over to my house.
4. Is it important for children to play outdoors?
Well, I do believe that children should be encouraged to get involved in outdoor activities so that they can socialize and bond with their peers.
– Stress somebody out (verb)
Example: Sitting an exam really stresses me out.
– Stay at home
Example: I feel sick and want to stay at home tonight.
– Hang out (verb)
Example: Let’s hang out next week, shall we?
– Relieve stress (verb)
Example: Going swimming is a good way to relieve stress
– Extroverted (adjective): confident, lively, and happy in social situations
Example: He is an extroverted person who is fond of hanging out with friends.
– Come over (verb)
Example: Why don’t you come over to my house and have dinner with us?
– Dress up (verb):
Example: You don’t need dress up! We are just going out for dinner.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.