How to Prepare for the TOEFL Essay (Barron’s Writing for the Toefl) by
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers
Read and understand the author’s overview of the TOEFL Essay
- Select an essay topic that interests you
- Organize your main ideas
- Write a first draft, then follow the author’s directions for editing it
- Write a final draft and proofread it carefully
- Analyze your essay, referring to the book’s model essays for guidanceIt’s Your Path To a Higher TOEFL Test Score
Free Download How to Prepare for the TOEFL Essay
Related Posts maybe you like:
- Barron’s Writing for the TOEFL iBT by Lin Lougheed
- [DOWNLOAD] IMPROVE YOUR IELTS FULL SET OF WRITING, SPEAKING, LISTENING & READING SKILLS
- TOEFL IBT READING PRACTICE TEST 33 SOLUTION & EXPLANATION
- [PDF + Audio full] Free Download the IELTS Test builder 1 + 2
- TOEFL Writing Simple: Advanced Writing Course for TOEFL
rate this book
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
By A Customer - Published on Amazon.com
a wonderful book, especially for non-native speakers
This is a wonderful book that teaches how to construct a coherent and convincing essay in 30 minutes. It's especially usefully for non-native speakers who have not been trained in writting essay in English. I consider myself fluent in writing in English (I scored 5.5 -- 90% percentile in GMAT writing test), but still find this book helpful. Highly recommended!
I have taken the CBT TOEFL a few days ago, and this book was really useful for the Writing Section. When I was preparing for the test, I carefully reviewed each essay example given in this book, and it helped me to become familiar with them in advance.
By Takayuki Nakayama
Excellent book for writing TOEFL essays.
I prepared for the TOEFL test by using this book, and successfully entered a business school. This book contains model essays of 185 topics. You can use this book to know how to write effective essays and earn sufficient scores in the TOEFL test.
The most useless book. All samples are 2-3 points.